Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holiday Fundraising Project

It's fundraising time again here at the auld cottage industry! And the holidays are almost upon us! I'm living with reduced income so the holidays are looking bleak, especially in the zine printing department. Thanks to the generosity of prior grab-bag supporters I was able to print Paper Radio Reader 2014 and issue two of Social Studies. Coming up next is a metamorphosis of Turntable Operator. That's all I'll say for now!

Between now and my birthday, December 14, 2013 I am offering grab bags full of my perzines, Paper Radio, Night Train to Mundo Fine, Turntable Operator & other creative projects PLUS a zine or three of other folks zines from my zine archive / collection.


$15 cash or PayPal (marked as a gift) to singinggrove@conknet.com will support my continued zine publishing efforts and will get a package off in the mail to you as soon as I can get to the post office. 

Wishing you many blessings. 

No comments: